It pains me greatly that I have not been able to find time to write...writing is one of my passions. Even though God has been speaking so many things into my soul, I have just been too busy to put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.
So what have I been up to??? I have been quite busy (full time) with my work heading up Redeemer Christian Foundation, Inc. Our Mission (if you haven't already heard it a million times):
Redeemer Christian Foundation, Inc. exists to promote the hope and love of Jesus with people around the world with a particular focus on providing a Christian education to those who are impoverished, oppressed, orphaned, or persecuted for their faith.
We are wanting to finish the year strong...
1. Pampered Chef Party: If you need anything from Pampered Chef (makes great shower and wedding gifts), would you consider purchasing from our party which is open until Sept. 20.
The secretary of our Board of Directors, Amy Duncan, is hosting the party. Proceeds of which will go to funding our Joy of Christmas Program for the children who attend our school in Pakistan.
The children will participate in retelling the story of Christ's birth, partake in a hearty and nutritious Christmas meal, and receive an article of warm clothing, a small toy, and treats. (This will be the only gift they will receive)
2. Friend Request Me on Facebook and say "Add Me" to the RCF, Inc. Facebook page. WHY?
For every person added to the Facebook group an anonymous corporate donor will donate $10 on your behalf to go toward our capital budget to equip our classrooms (Up to $3,000)!!! SO:
1. No donation needed from you
2. Friend Request Beverly Senter Rihtarchik in Cary NC and say ADD ME!!
3. As a member of the group we will post updates that may be picked up by your news feed only 2-3 times per month. You can opt out any time.
4. The goal is to build awareness for RCF, Inc. and the wonderful things we're doing for these precious children. By doing so you add $10 to our capital budget. Simple way to donate $10!!
3. Consider Donating to RCF, Inc. on "Giving Tuesday" which is Nov. 29th this year.
What is Giving Tuesday you ask?? It's a movement in response to Thanksgiving being followed by "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" - both geared to commercializing the Christmas season.
"Giving Tuesday" focuses on the true spirit of Christmas which is giving to those less fortunate than you. The orphans we serve fall into that category.
We are a registered 501c3 non-profit ministry and get this: Because our Board covers ALL administrative and PR/Marketing costs, 100% of your donation goes to the children. In the charitable non-profit sector, this is virtually unheard of. We are a small but mighty ministry which stands behind our promises.
If you prefer to donate by check:
Make checks payable to: Redeemer Christian Foundation, Inc.
Mail to: RCF, Inc.
103 Silver Lining Lane
Cary, NC 27513
** A receipt for tax purposes will be mailed at year end.
4. Visit our Website and take a look around. Read the news, see the transformation in the children from despair to joy...help us finish the year strong...thank you!
Be blessed....and pray that I will find some time for my love of writing... I miss visiting friends' blogs as well...xoxo